11650 High Valley Rd, Clearlake Oaks, CA 95423, USA

I took the PSI basic in 1987. It was and is one of the best things I ever did for myself.

I was fortunate to be able to share the philosophy in my business. It was life changing. I also took other classes over the years, all of which I enjoyed. Having said that, PSI is a company, not all of the people in the company practice the philosophy, doesn't make the philosophy any in less valid.

Win/win - Givers gain - To think is to create are all tried and true concepts. The problem, if there is one, is that students are pushed to take advanced classes, often before they have even had a chance to absorb and practice the techniques from the class they just took. This is especially true of the basic which really has all the tools one needs if they put them into practice. People who have not learned how to create more using the tools sign up for the next class thinking it is going to create unrealistic results.

Often spending more than they can afford. There is no better investment than investing in ones self but if one does not work at and practice the lessons there is little value. Both PSI Seminars and the student both need to be aware of this and there needs to be more honest and realistic communication. The tools taught in PSI come from Napoleon Hill's, Think & Grow Rich.

Hill spent 20 years studying and interviewing, Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, & dozens of others. These are tried and true methods that if used in a focused manner to help just about anyone create more. The incubation period is often too short and once back in the real world the graduate, unless surround by a good support net work, finds it difficult. We all spend money on things a lot less important than our personal growth, but if you think spending the money alone will do it, don't waste your time.

Being inspired can happen in an instant, most change takes time. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Reason of review: Was able to make a difference that was enhanced by my experience.

Comments