11650 High Valley Rd, Clearlake Oaks, CA 95423, USA
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I got to know PSI through my best friend who's a loving, kind, and emotionally mature individual. The Basics course was a good intro that helped me better understand needless negative reactions that prevented me from being happier while the seminar at the ranch allowed me a new appreciation for myself and others - understanding the value of the collective, as there is nothing more important than people.

Though I am appreciative of these lessons, the level of services rendered at the ranch fall short justifying the near 4,000dlls they charge for your stay there. Rooms look like a hostel and are not well kept, with cheap towels and bedding. Food quality is also very low, cheap products and limited options - it does feel more like you are there as a volunteer getting room and board for free as part of your assignment. Yet, staff and facilitators praise facilities for being the best in years and downplay the cost you are playing for being there as negligibale.

Additionally, though I think some of the content offered is of quality, I wasn't particularly impressed by facilitators or their methodology. For example, They talk about couple's relationships as in a 'men are from mars, women are from venus' perspective when 2017 requires more refined thinking as to suggesting men and women are inheritably different. If you are part of the LGBTQ spectrum, expect to be ignored in that discussion. But what felt mostly wrong to me was all their asks for donations as well as aggressive methodology for taking higher courses.

It's amazing what people are willing to give in a fragile emotional state.

In sum, I have learned important tools for my life and paid a high price for it. Unfortunatelly, I could not see a context of integrity by PSI staff or trainers but wish them all the best of luck!

Review about: Psi Seminars Basic Seminar.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Could not have said it better myself, thank you for perfectly describing my experience as well!!