Eugene, Oregon
1.4K views
Resolved

Update by user Dec 18, 2014

Within 2-3 days after I posted my complaint about PSI, I received an email from them wanting to talk with me. They called me in a couple more days to say they would refund the full amount of the seminar.

They were good for their word and within 1.5 weeks, I received the check.

I was really impressed that they contacted me so quickly and just as quickly, resolved my refund dispute. For me, this was great customer service!

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2014

I was taking the Portland, OR seminar with a friend. I registered & paid the $600 that night we both heard about it.

The seminar was a little over one month away in Nov 2012. I turned around and canceled my registration by phone, two days later. It was in the time frame to receive a full refund. The guy who I talked to whose name, unfortunately I don't recall (I remember either a Phil, Jim or Steve) took all of my information and said he would have someone call me back.

After a week no one contacted me so I called them and left a message detailing what I was calling about and asked for someone to please call me back. After another week went by and no word from anyone at PSI. So, for the third time I called back and left another message with all the details and letting them know, this was the third attempt to get someone to contact me about a refund. By this time I was getting pretty frustrated with PSI and their poor customer service.

I didn't really know what else to do so I kept waiting and when they didn't contact me again, I called for a 4th time and this time got a real person. Shock! I think her name was Laura but again I don't recall for sure. I told her the whole story again and how I've called so much and received no response from them.

She apologized then promised she would look into it and to get back to me asap. No such luck! At this time it was nearing the holidays and the seminar had already taken place. Again for the 5th time I was not contacted so I called them and got no one but their answering machine.

Again. And again, I left a message, detailing my whole ordeal with their company. After I left 2 more messages with PSI, making a total of contacting them 7 times to get my refund, I finally gave up. I was sick of it.

To this day, no one has contacted me and they still owe me $600. That may not seem like a lot to some but it is to me. Plus, I was raised to be honest and do the right thing. Which is why I can't believe PSI, who touts they are the best in helping others reach their potential, can't walk their talk.

Had I known this website existed, so that I could state my grievances, I would have long ago.

Thank you for creating it!

And PSI, IF YOU READ THIS...and IF YOU ARE AN ETHICAL COMPANY, PROVE IT BY CONTACTING ME!!!! enfp0256@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Psi Seminars Seminar.

Reason of review: Full refund for canceled Nov 2012 Portland OR registration.

PSI Seminars Cons: Cust serv-no one called back.

Comments