I took the Basic in 2015, the life success course in early 2016 and WLS in late 2016.I am still married to my husband, and we have a great relationship even though he had not taken any of the PSI courses.

PSI was hard, very hard. It helped me take a good look at myself. I had some very hard lessons to learn about who I was when I took it, & why I was that way. I finished, I got home and I stopped seeing my therapist as my depression and anxiety were no longer an issue.

I have found that my relationships have all improved, my business life has improved. I have improved as a person. I am a better me. The course NEVER tells anyone to leave their significant others, they never tell people to leave anyone behind.

Like I said - my husband has not taken it and we are great. I have many friends who have not taken it, and we are still friends. Each individual is responsible for his/her actions no course can take that away from them. PSI is a seminar.

You pay money, you attend then class, & experience it in your way. I have not been asked for money, I have not been forced to be a prominent part of the community.

Not a cult, it is a seminar.I am very happy that I chose to invest the time and money in myself.

Review about: Psi Seminars Wls Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more