Vancouver, BC, Canada
4.7
Additional Fees

I took the Basic course 8 years ago. I followed up with the PSI 7 and WLS classes and then PLD.

Since then I have used the tools that they teach to make big improvements in my life. It is not magic - I had to do the work. PSI helped me get clear on what was I believed about myself that wasn't serving me to create better relationships, stuck financial situations and how I was contributing to my community. It got me clear on my personal responsibility in all of this and how I could make changes to make my life better.

Since then, I have written an published a best selling book. I have better relationships with my parents, have met my husband, had two children and cleared up a bunch of financial muddles, bought investment properties and am living a life I dreamt of back then. Would I have done these things without the course? Maybe.

But without a doubt, the tools helped me dream big enough and believe in what I could create and find the courage to go after what I wanted and do so effectively. I see myself so differently then I did back then. I live my values everyday and I am not afraid to take on my dreams.

It is a seminar and no matter whether you take it or not, you are the only one responsible for what you create in your life. For me it allowed me to create bigger, better, faster results and I always felt supported in the process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Psi Seminars Wls Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

PSI Seminars Pros: Connecting with people, Taking a good look at myself, Excellent tools for transformation.

• Psi Seminars Reviews

Comments

#1692029

Yay to PSI Seminars!

There needs to be a full blown investigative report done on this scam!