11155 Knott Ave, Cypress, CA 90630, USA
4.8
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I LOVE PSI Seminars.I took the BASIC in July of 1999.

I then spent the next several years volunteering and over time took all their courses. I also put my children through the courses. I said "no" many times - I also was a single mom struggling with finances. I was never harassed or shunned and I (or any one else that I witnessed) told to break off ties with any non-PSI members.

In fact, as a result of the work I did with PSI, I was able to form personal and business relationships with many people who never took the classes.I understand that not everyone's experience is the same - however, the company is NOT A CULT!

Review about: Psi Seminars Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more