PSI Seminars' practices follow the descriptions of New Religious Movement cults/sects.Check out the research by experts- there's a ton of info out there.

Thought reform techniques do occur in these courses and they convince you to question your critical thinking and intuition by labeling them as "your programs" that society has instilled in you. Do you really think people who have been brain washed walk around saying they are? Of course not!

They have no idea!PSI - spend thousands of dollars, give them free labor/volunteering/staffing (even though they are a for-profit company) and free marketing (get your loved ones in to experience the Basic Seminar right away and help them change their lives, too!) anything they can get from their "believers".

Review about: Psi Seminars Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

Anyone looking to take action against this group?

Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more