PSI Seminars' practices follow the descriptions of New Religious Movement cults/sects.Check out the research by experts- there's a ton of info out there.

Thought reform techniques do occur in these courses and they convince you to question your critical thinking and intuition by labeling them as "your programs" that society has instilled in you. Do you really think people who have been brain washed walk around saying they are? Of course not!

They have no idea!PSI - spend thousands of dollars, give them free labor/volunteering/staffing (even though they are a for-profit company) and free marketing (get your loved ones in to experience the Basic Seminar right away and help them change their lives, too!) anything they can get from their "believers".

Review about: Psi Seminars Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

Please help my family contact at sasperidot54@gmail.com

Anyone looking to take action against this group?

to Anonymous #1366364

Help sasperidot54@gmail.com

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more PSI Seminars - Most valuable learning experience PSI Seminars "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more