how sad that they get the participants all hyped up, and hold a "graduation" which really should be called "recruitment"!of course, the participants are going to invite the ones closest to them because they want this experience to be shared.

but, I will go out of my mind if the staffers try to utilize this gathering as a way to force me to sign up as well.

I will go to simply support my family member that felt it served its purpose; however, I do not feel a need to be a part of this "find yourself" journey.the recruitment ceremony is tonight and I will be sure to post my experience...

Review about: Psi Seminars Seminar.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

Bangor, Wales, United Kingdom #16093

"White Lights" and "Workshops?" What a bunch of ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I was talked into doing this ***!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #14186

It comes from drinking too much kool-aid.

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11899

Politically correct teachings created a generation of people with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world. Kind of like PSI Graduates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will

expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself. PSI won’t give it to you.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right after your graduation from PSI 7. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both, not wishing for it from your reality.

Rule 4: If you think your PSI/PLD coach is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's your fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them. Get some balls and get your money back from the PSI money machine.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were because you attended this PSI ***.

Rule 8: Your PSI group may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the...

Rule 9: Life is not divided into these *** PSI seminars. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF while you take time off for this PSI ***. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: PSI Seminars is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the basic and PSI 7 and take a *** and *** and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to us non-PSI’ers. Chances are you'll end up working for us and we won’t care that you went to a secluded ranch in California, got yourself brainwashed and found yourself climbing phone poles and walls and shared that magical monument with that “SPECIAL” someone during the “SHARING.”

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11596

Scientists researching why people make foolish decisions have made a couple of observations. First, people screw up when they don't do their research. This would explain how people get caught up in the Nigerian email swindles, how they get caught up in PSI Seminars, how the Hubble went to space with a *** mirror and how publishers had to face the embarrassment of phony memoirs.

Second, people tend to deny anything bad is going to happen to them; like when people return from PSI 7 or the PSI Leaderships “PROGRAMS.”

Third, people will deny they were fooled into believing in this “PROGRAM” and will refuse to acknowledge it because of the shame of being called the “victim” of a SCAM.

As long as you gather facts before you make decisions, and acknowledge that you'll probably get caught for cutting corners and/or breaking laws, you should be able to avoid catastrophic foolishness of the PSI CULT.

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11595

Joseph, "a few mis-guided people?" I would say there are more than a "few." It sounds like you're going to be one of the "FEW and the Proud" PSI morons who fall for this BS.

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11593

There is nothing wrong with you for feeling the way you did after attending the PSI Basic Seminar "graduation". PSI Seminars is, after all, a "for-profit" business wanting to sell you something.

I did both the Basic and PSI VII last year and decided PSI Seminars was not for me. I am a strong proponent of personal growth and was not comfortable PSI Seminar's approach to it. When "looking at yourself", there needs to be a "process" involved; a chance to let feelings, new understanding, etc. "sink-in". At both the Basic and PSI VII, I found this "process" to be missing, due to constantly "shifting gears" with new activities. As for "quotas", the only one I know of is in PLD, the 90-day program. Participants are required to "sign-up" (2) people for the Basic or they are dropped from the program. I also know that the individual facilitating the Basic receives a commission by signing up Basic participants for the "advanced" seminars (PSI VII and MLS/WLS).

Finally, as for your "friends", if they truly value the relationship, whatever decision you make will be acceptable to them. I am still friends with the person who turned me on to PSI, though we now "agree to disagree" on the matter. As a side note, I was in a relationship at the time I was involved with PSI. My "then" girlfriend was a big fan of the organization and had been through all of the seminars. When I told her of my decision, it effectively ended our relationship. I survived being rejected by her and...

Elkhorn, Wisconsin, United States #11583

I haven't taken this seminar "yet" but it seems like tens of thousands have taken this seminar, and most of them have had good outcomes. Then there are what, like 20 of you guys complaining on this site like its going to make a difference, we're all responsible for what goes on in our lives, stop being a baby and OWN UP TO IT. If you didn't like the seminar, get a refund, you could have just walked out at any time.

It's like a really really good restaurant, no matter what there are some people that aren't going to like the food, some won't like the service, some won't like the location, and they'll cry cry cry about it.

Make a change in "your" life, cuz PSI isn't going to change, and people aren't going to stop going to it simply because a few mis-guided people took the seminar the wrong way and made some bad decisions.

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11435

The group that hosted it--the one that holds all the workshops--is called PSI, which stands for "Psycho-Synergistic Idiocy." Psycho is right.Before the performance started, they stood around in a circle with their arms around each other and jumped up and down while chanting, "Hug!

Hug! Hug!" It was bizarre. The musicians played Enya-like elevator music for what seemed like hours. It was awful.

They sang about every flower-child cliché you could think of: peace, and love, and whales, and tofu.

It made me sick.I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and took a couple of extra Tylenol with Codeine.

Chesapeake, Ohio, United States #11430

Good for you for making the choice of not getting involved with PSI Seminars.