2K views

Psi what a joke, I just did the basic 3 day course...my wife want me to go, so I did it for her.So here's how it works, the fat instructor Chuck Morrison talks about being able to do anything you want and he can't lose weight?.

All three days they harp on conform or else, givers are winners, no free thinkers, don't dare question their belief system and the whole time they tell you yours is BAD. On day three I confronted Chuck on the idea that the world has no place for winners and he went ape sh-t crazy, told me I was a non believer and tried to get all 40 people to berate me. I continued to push him, to the point that he yelled "I pissed now"....he was losing the flock, because he could not over come my argument and I wouldn't fold or conform. It got so heated that he told everyone to stand and at that point I walked out.

This group is Dangerous they prey on the weak of mind to the point of being criminal and should be shut down. The whole thing is a scam just one big sales pitch to make you spend your money or bring in friends and family. To be completely honest it is pretty scary and sick. All the regular *** bags were there Don Gibbons,Chuck Morrison(lies at an all star level) they are trying to restart the Portland chapter.

They tell you they have been in business for forty years on word of mouth, or maybe it's because of word of mouth from the people they have forever damaged and brainwashed.Very very dangerous and I am going to do ever thing I can to keep my wife away from them.

Had an Experience with PSI Seminars?

Comments

A FRIEND OF MIND WANTED SO MUCH FOR ME TO DO THIS, I DID AND WHAT A GATHER FROM THIS SEMINARS IS THIS THEY TARGET PEOPLE WITH A VERY LOW SELFESTEEM, TRY TO CONVINCED THEM THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND THIS SEMINAR WILL CHANGE ALL OF THAT.MY DEAR FRIEND HAS STOP TALKING TO ME BECAUSE BY NOW SHE KNOWS I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ***!

ON OTHER HAND SHE'S TOTALLY SUCKED INTO TO THIS MINDFUCK!

BY ANOTHER PERSON SHE STRONGLY BELIEVES IT'S A GREAT PERSON!I DO MISS HER A LOT BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH I CAN DO!

He's mad because you won't believe in yourself..and he's happy the way he is..fat? Who said skinny is happy!!!

These negative reviewers are idiots.Seriously.

If you want to look at PSI in a dark and completely inaccurate way then that's your perspective.You are part of the group of problematic people in this world who CHOOSE to be miserable and are too closed minded to understand anything.

I have a niece that is involved with this group. She cares more for PSI than her own teenage son that is in need of parenting and direction, but feels she must continue her involvement with this group. I don't understand her thinking that this family is more important than her real family.

Sounds like scientology

Aurora, Colorado, United States #936504

Wow!!This guy missed the whole point of the whole thing!

They never say your thinking is bad. They tell you about your old programming that keeps you repeating the same old patterns. And, that if you actually learn what those old programs are you can effect positive change throughout your life.

However, you have to be willing to look at yourself for this to be effective or even possible.

On another note, Chuck doesn't have a problem with his weight, unlike this gentleman's obvious issues with it.

Also, PSI has a money back guarantee on the basic.This guy should of just got his money back.

Sounds like you are a controlling a$$hole who doesn't want to hear that he's wrong, or possibly needs some work on himself.You are allowing your conflict with one person to cloud your view of the entire organization, and you are forming a JUDGEMENT about an entire organization because of one person.

Also, had you argued and shouted out at a TedTalk or an Anthony Robbins seminar, you would have been escorted out the door by Security. A seminar is not a free-for-all! What a small minded person you are. Go back under your rock!

The world is a much better place without your negativity and hatred.

And, yes, PSI's been around for about 40 yrs. The program started and was tested in Hawaii State Prison, one of the most violent and dangerous prisons in the country. It was so successful that it is still offered in many prisons and institutions.

So if it was successful and life-changing for convicted murderers, then I'm sure it would have helped you.

You are just not willing to look at your own *** !!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #788318

Just a fact check here.This individual was in the class in Portland a year ago.

He was a self professed failed mechanic, who had a full stock of guns and ammo for the 'coming apocalypse', his wife had previously attended the class and was hoping it would help him get out of his depression from his loss of work and subsequent alcoholism. I personally talked with him, his wife, and his younger daughter the morning of the seminar on the day he was asked to leave. He continually disrupted the class, and was becoming beligerant and out of control. As a professional who has been doing this for over 30 years, sometimes there are people in attendance who are impaired, very resistent to solutions, and in mental states that are not conducive to learning.

After numerous conversations, in which I attempted to make things work for this gentleman, I had no other recourse, other than to ask him to leave. He later came back and wanted back in the class, after being gone for an extended period of time. I decided that would not be in his best interest or the other participants, as he was still agitated. He presented himself in such a way that we had to have police on hand for the final session of the class, as he had threatened to disrupt the entire evening.

His wife apologized profusely for his behavior, and his money was refunded to him. Like anywhere in life, there are individuals that need different things, and as the Basic class is simply an education model for...

We always give people the option of leaving the class after the first session,and a refund of their tuition, where the class structure and outline of events has been covered.This gentleman did not choose to leave at that time, so we made the best of his behavior, until it was no longer acceptable and was verging on becoming dangerous, based on his comments and behavior.

Seattle, Washington, United States #611772

I just took the PSI-Basic class and, while their multi-level style word of mouth evangelical marketing model is outdated and annoying, the content was very worthwhile.I'm a business exec managing a multi-million dollar business unit so I can assure everyone I am a healthy and pragmatic skeptic.

File this PSI stuff under "Soft Skills." If you are ok digging into what makes you tick and how you might improve yourself in an environment of anonymous support, this might be good for you. It took me toward the outer reaches of my comfort zone for several days and gave me some very good ideas and realizations to consider. Materials consumed: several liters of water and a half box of Kleenex. ROI: If I had taken this class a year ago I would have made back the tuition at least ten-fold by now by virtue of the opportunity costs of business mistakes I probably would not have made.

I can see clearly how this will benefit my business strategy and relationships. Is it a bit "cultish" from the outside? A bit. However, IMHO, the PSI value set is unassailable, and it's up to you what if any of it you accept and apply in your life.

If it is "brainwashing," as some claim, it is positive. Also, I have already began to apply these concepts in my interactions with my children - to positive effect. Really though, I found this to be an overall positive experience which gave me some good ideas to think about and perhaps apply.

Considering how many of us are stuck...